Benefits of the Pre-K Air Filter
R & R's Enerdigm Pre-K Air Filter is a "must" when operating in the difficult environments typically experienced in mining, and heavy construction and excavation. The Enerdigm Pre-K Air Filter is a pre-filter innovation utilizing centrifugal air flow to effectively filter out more than 75% of all dirt and prior to reaching the OEM air filter. The Enerdigm Pre-K Air Filter is the smallest, stainless steel pre-filter solution in the product class. Its size and effectiveness make this product easy to fit almost anywhere on every piece of equipment requiring an Enerdigm Pre-K Air Filter.
Up to 12 times longer filter life
Lower restriction than most metal & plastic precleaner
High Efficiency with Up to 90%+ of Contaminant Removal
Reduced operating costs
Increased engine life and performance
How Enerdigm Pre-K Air Filter Cuts Cost
1. Dirty air enters the Centri which is clamped onto your equipment’s air intake pipe.
2. Specially designed vanes, curved and angled to precisely direct air flow, move the dirty air toward the stainless steel impeller.
3. The dynamically balanced, one piece spinning impeller (the only moving part) creates a tornado inside the housing.
4. The centrifugal force of the tornado expels the heavier-than-air dirt particles, chaff, dust, snow, rain, etc., out the discharge louver.
5. Cleaned air enters the engine intake pipe, and the filter element has only the very light particles to remove.
Note that there are no external piping evacuator valves, bowls, braces or brackets, which can malfunction and affect the efficiency of the Centri Precleaner.
TO BEGIN BENEFITTING FROM R & R Pre-K OR TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US NOW!